VALUE OF A MEMBERSHIP
WELCOME HEALTH SEEKERS
A Lock Haven Area YMCA membership can support you in your journey of beginning or maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Only at the Y do Health Seekers of all ages, incomes and background have the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive. Membership Includes:
- Unlimited use of Cardio Room, Circuit Equipment, Free-weight room, Pool*, Gymnasium*, Sauna, and Youth Fitness Center**
- Free Child Watch for children older than 6 months of age (during scheduled hours of availability).
- Free facility and equipment orientations for new members.
- Full use of locker rooms, free locker use while in the facility (bring a lock), or rent a locker for long-term use.
- Reduced program costs and priority registration opportunities.
- Choose from a wide variety of free classes, programs and services for individuals and families.
*During scheduled open swim and open gym times.
**Youth Fitness Center - ages 8 and up, scheduled times.
MEMBERSHIP RATES / FEES
In addition to the heart-pumping workouts you know us for, the Y offers heart-filled help as a charitable organization. We seek to educate, engage, and empower our community to reach its maximum potential. We're helping kids, adults, and families in all neighborhoods in areas of youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility with programs and services from A to Z: aerobics, after school care, aquatics, day camp, youth sports, fitness, financial assistance, and so much more.
MONTHLY BANK DRAFT PAYMENT PLAN
Completing a bank draft form will authorize your bank to automatically draft your membership dues on the 15th of every month.
Rates effective Januaray 2020 Coming Soon
|2018/2019 MEMBERSHIP TYPES||MONTHLY DRAFT||QUARTERLY DUES||SEMI-ANNIAL DUES||ANNUAL DUES||JOINER FEE|
|Two Adults (18+)|
|Two(2) Seniors (62+)|
Daily Guest Pass Fees
Not a member? Purchase a guest pass for which gives you full access to our facility for the day.
|$5||Ages 3-14 years|
|$8||Ages 15-61 years|
|$5||Ages 62+ years|
BECOME A MEMBER
What you can expect from us:
- Accepting, family-friendly environment
- Our commitment to high levels of member service and satisfaction
- Caring, friendly and competent professional staff
- Clean facilities
- Staff responsiveness to member feedback
- Quality equipment, services and programming
AREAS OF FOCUS
At the Y, strengthening community is our cause. Every day, we work side by side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y nurtures the potential of every youth and teen, improves the nation's health and well-being, and provides opportunities to give back and support neighbors.